Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DVR Wednesday

DVR Wednesday

So it's been a while since I watched TV and my DVR is loaded with unwatched shows. At the moment I have 49% free space, hmm should I see what happens when it fills up? Maybe, but for now I really need to watch something to stop the backlog!

The list looks like this:


  1. Once Upon A Time - 4 shows
  2. Cowboy Bebop - 4 shows
  3. Bleach - 6 shows
  4. Haven - 4 shows
  5. New Girl - 4 shows
I also see 24 watched Lost Girl shows and 20 watched True Blood shows... maybe I should delete them? Oh! I forgot my Hulu queue! I don't want to think about what's waiting for me there, haha. I better start deleting them soon.

Tonight I'll start with Bleach - Ichigo and Ulquiorra are still fighting and Ulquiorra wants to see Ichigo's hollow-fication. This is going to be a battle because Ulquiorra is a better fighter then Ichigo or is he?

Enough talk for now I'll be back soon!

Checkout this sweet Bleach vid on YouTube



0 comments:

Post a Comment