10 Things I Bet You Didn’t Know About Sedona Venez
Okay… so I thought it would be fun to do a post about “10 Things” I bet you didn’t know about me. So here we go…
- I’m a New York girl…born and raised…Go New York!!
- I’m a Zumba fanatic and attend class several times a week.
- My favorite cuisine is Thai… what can I say… I love hot and spicy cuisine.
- Favorite paranormal character… hot alpha wolf-shifters
- I love all things music.
- My favorite television shows… Syfy Face Off and House Hunters International.
- Favorite season… Fall.
- Favorite colors… pink and green… it’s a sorority thing…
- My all-time favorite music artist… Rihanna.
- Song that I’m playing over-and-over right now… Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey.
Credence Curse, Book One
Genre: New Adult/Adult Paranormal Romance
Publisher: One Wish PublishingDate of Publication: August 6, 2013
Add it to your Goodreads To-Read List
Stormy Credence was destined to succumb to the Credence family curse—they all did.
When Stormy meets sexy band front man Knox Gunner, there’s no denying him. Willing to take a chance on love, Stormy breaks the most important Credence rule, no relationships—ever—a mistake that results in heartbreaking devastation.
Stormy is put to the test one more time, when the one man that she never wanted to see again—‘Rock Star’ Knox Gunner comes blowing back into her life—back to claim what’s his—Stormy. This time he will stop at nothing to prove that she belongs to him in every sense of the word…
About the Author:
Sedona Venez writes New Adult and Adult fiction novels inspired by her love of music, tattoos and sexy musicians.Sedona can be found online in all the usual haunts:
Her Blog Facebook Twitter Goodreads
More of the tour...
A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books
August 14 Guest blog
August 16 Character Interview
Laurie's Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews
August 20 Guest blog and review
Crazy Four Books
August 22 Spotlight and review
Faerie Tale Books
August 27 Interview
happy tails and tales
August 28 Spotlight